Cabinet Staining and Painting
Kitchen remodeling is often the most expensive home improvement project, but what if you could get an updated look at a fraction of the cost? You can, with New Life Painting cabinet services.
The cabinets in your kitchen are a main focal point, so their appearance can make or break the look of the entire kitchen. If you are unsatisfied with how your cabinets look, refacing, staining, or painting them may be the affordable solution you’re looking for.
Refacing involves changing the aesthetics of the outside of the cabinets, while keeping the cabinet boxes intact. It is therefore a perfect option for functional cabinets that just need an updated look.
At New Life Painting we can perform the refacing, staining, and painting work that will transform the look and feel of your kitchen. Here’s how the New Life Painting process works:
- You take the first step by requesting your free estimate
- Our team will get back to you to confirm your request and set up an appointment
- We arrive to evaluate your project – to view your cabinets and listen to your concerns, requests, and overall vision for the project – then provide you with a reasonable estimate to perform the work.
- Once you accept, our painting technicians get to work. They end each workday with a thorough cleaning so you can continue to use your kitchen throughout the duration of the project.
- When the project is complete, you will be amazed by the before and after. Refacing and painting is completed at a fraction of the cost of buying and installing new cabinets, and the work completely transforms the look of your kitchen.
New Life Painting offers refinishing for all cabinets in your home, including kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, and entertainment systems. We offer painting, staining, and refacing including antique and decorative finishes. We also offer a range of other related services such as caulking, drywall and plaster repair, molding installation, and more.
To provide you with an example of the dramatic transformation that can take place, here are before and after photos taken from a complete cabinet restoration job in Arroyo Grande, CA. Our skilled team took the light oak that was weathered and old and made them look new again - for a fraction of the cost of purchasing new kitchen cabinets!
Staining your existing cabinets can be a cost-effective way to bring new life into existing cabinetry. Below are photos from a project we completed in San Luis Obispo, where we stained kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, hallway cabinets, bar stools, bar wood, pantry trim, mantle, front door and the even the linen cabinets!
2014 Super Service Award Winner
The cabinets are a primary focal point in the kitchen, and adding a fresh coat of paint is a great way to enhance the look and feel of this space. New Life Painting takes a step-by-step approach to ensure each cabinet painting project has a "factory finish" look. Here's a short video by company President Noah Winkles that walks you through our process.
Committed To Quality
New Life Painting provides full apprenticeship training for all staff, and then we continue to educate and train them in best practices. Our skilled team is punctual, polite, and respectful of your home. Read more our commitment to customer satisfaction in our mission statement.
Cabinetry Refinshing Options
- Quality sprayed finishes (on or off-site)
- New or Existing Cabinetry (paint or stain grade)
- Stripping of Existing Finishes
- Careful cleaning and preparation before applying any paint materials
- Custom Cabinet Finishing
- Caulking Services
- Antique Finishes
- Historical Restorations
- Decorative Finishes
- Entertainment Systems
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom Cabinets
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Baseboard, Crown and other Molding Installation
- Door Instillations
- Finishing of new PELLA Windows & Doors
- Entry Doors & Thresholds
Get Your Free Estimate Today
Changing the look of your cabinets is an affordable alternative to buying and installing new units. If you want to change the look of your cabinets, get started by requesting your free estimate with New Life Painting today. Our main goal is customer satisfaction, and we know you’re going to love how our cabinet painting and refacing services will transform your home.
Visit One of Our Showrooms
New Life Bath & Kitchen operates two design centers in downtown Santa Maria and Arroyo Grande. We are not limited to these areas and typically will travel anywhere around the Central Coast of California, including Orcutt, Nipomo, Morro Bay, Lompoc, San Luis Obispo, and Pismo Beach.