Our mission statement is to get and keep our customers. We pledge to always be open and fair in our dealings with our customers. We will focus on our customer's needs and earn their respect by building long-term relationships based on mutual trust and total customer satisfaction. We will at all times provide knowledgeable, convenient, on time and cheerful sales, service and installations.
We will be competitive in our pricing, policies and never forgetting that the customer is our lifeblood. We will create an environment in which our co-workers can continue their training, improve their skills, self motivation and can set and achieve their personal goals.
Our goal is to have customers who believe we are the best company to meet their needs, employees who can't think of a better place to work, suppliers excited enough to call us their favorite account and communities that consider us a fine example of what business should be.
Code of Ethics
Our company has pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity, and professional responsibility when serving our valued clients:
- By making no false promises or claims in advertising.
- By providing professional courteous reception when the owner calls with an inquiry, or request for bid.
- By keeping appointments at the agreed scheduled time. ( If a conflict arises to call the Owner and rescheduled prior to appointment.)
- By providing a professional appraisal of the owner's needs.
- By providing Written Specifications for the required project according to manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- By encouraging only projects that are structurally and financially sound.
- By being licensed by local authorities and following local requirements.
- By being a certified installer by manufacturers when applicable.
- By providing proof of insurance to owners.
- By providing customer reference list to owners.
- By fulfilling contract obligations.
- By providing manufacturer's long-term warranty when applicable.
- By providing contractor labor warranty.
- By maintaining communications with the owner regarding any changes in schedule, scope of work or unforeseen conditions.
- By providing safe work conditions according to OSHA guidelines or industry standards.
- By being professionally responsive to owner service calls.
- By attending continuing education programs.
- By aspiring towards 100% owner satisfaction.
The New Life Painting Promise
- We promise to only hire and send to your home qualified painters with experience and character.
- We promise there will be no alcohol or drugs. (We drug test all of our employees).
- We promise we will respect you and your property. We will leave your home just as neat, if not neater, when the job is completed.
- We promise we will not pull off the job until the job is completed.
- We promise we will show up on time.
- We promise to be courteous and considerate.
- We promise we will keep our shirts on with neat and clean appearance at all times.
- We promise will not play loud music.
- We promise we will not curse.
- We promise to stand behind our products and service with a written guarantee.