We love the challenge of reaching for our goals, to grow as individuals and as a company, and to serve each other and the community.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we act in the world.
Communication: Being open and honest with everyone and always defining the expectations.
- An example of this would be our tailgate meetings where we discuss the plan for the day, hazards of the job, and what is expected for the day.
Collaboration: Working together towards a common goal.
- Working with the customer and each other to make sure the job is done on time and right the first time.
Respect: Honoring others with kindness.
- Attempting to treat others the way they want to be treated
Trust: Believing in each other.
- Belief that we will be truthful with each other regardless the message.
Fun: Choosing to enjoy our job.
- “I come to work every day with a great attitude.” I might visit a bad attitude, but I don’t live there.
Love: Serving and helping people.
- Demonstrating compassion to each other and the community Our company has pledged to observe the highest standard of integrity, and professional responsibility when serving our valued clients:
Code of Ethics
- By making no false promises or claims in advertising.
- By providing professional courteous reception when the owner calls with an inquiry, or request for bid.
- By keeping appointments at the agreed scheduled time. ( If a conflict arises to call the Owner and rescheduled prior to appointment.)
- By providing a professional appraisal of the owner's needs.
- By providing Written Specifications for the required project according to manufacturer specifications and industry standards.
- By encouraging only projects that are structurally and financially sound.
- By being licensed by local authorities and following local requirements.
- By being a certified installer by manufacturers when applicable.
- By providing proof of insurance to owners.
- By providing customer reference list to owners.
- By fulfilling contract obligations.
- By providing manufacturer's long-term warranty when applicable.
- By providing contractor labor warranty.
- By maintaining communications with the owner regarding any changes in schedule, scope of work or unforeseen conditions.
- By providing safe work conditions according to OSHA guidelines or industry standards.
- By being professionally responsive to owner service calls.
- By attending continuing education programs.
- By aspiring towards 100% owner satisfaction.
The New Life Painting Promise
- We promise to only hire and send to your home qualified painters with experience and character.
- We promise there will be no alcohol or drugs. (We drug test all of our employees).
- We promise we will respect you and your property. We will leave your home just as neat, if not neater, when the job is completed.
- We promise we will not pull off the job until the job is completed.
- We promise we will show up on time.
- We promise to be courteous and considerate.
- We promise we will keep our shirts on with neat and clean appearance at all times.
- We promise will not play loud music.
- We promise we will not curse.
- We promise to stand behind our products and service with a written guarantee.