When choosing a professional painting contractor, it's important that the company is licensed, bonded and insured, has training programs for their employees, is associated with their professional affiliations, and guarantees quality customer care.
New Life Painting is committed to the highest professional standards serving people like you with the good character and fine craftsmanship, which we are known for.
New Life Painting employees are some of the finest men and women, and talented craftsmen on California's Central Coast. They receive ongoing company training giving them the tools they need to best serve our valued clients.
New Life Painting is a member of the following associations:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Santa Maria Valley Contractors Association (SMVCA)
- The Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce
- National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA). PDCA serves the homeowner by establishing standards of professionalism that their members must meet in order to receive their residential contractor certification.
California Contractors License: #959135
Contractor's Bond Information: #407140
Worker's Compensation: Policy #TWC3312162